Cochin University of Science and Technology will conduct CUSAT CAT 2022 May 15, 16 and 17, 2022. The exam will be conducted as a computer-based test and candidates will need to come to the center to take the test. CUSAT is a university-level exam, held annually for admission into various courses which include B.Tech, Integrated M.Sc, B.com LLB, BBA, and PhD programs, among many others.
the Registration CUSAT 2022 was supposed to start on February 8, 2022. However, for some unknown reason, it hasn’t started yet. Now, online registration is expected to start soon and candidates will be able to apply from admissions.cusat.ac.in.
Now that the CUSAT Exam Date 2022 is set, it’s time to start preparing for the exam. Here are some tips and tricks to keep in mind:
- To get good grades in the exam, candidates should know the model, the syllabus, prepare the revision schedule in a structured way. Go through the full syllabus, analyze the topics and prepare the review routine accordingly.
- Solve various sample papers as this will familiarize students with questions that may be asked in exams. This will also help to get to know the exam pattern better.
- Take notes on important formulas and review them regularly. While preparing for the exam, stay calm and maintain your health. This will increase the confidence level of the students.
The curriculum followed by CUSAT 2022 for bachelor’s degree courses should be the same as the 10+2 curriculum for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. The topics that candidates must cover are:
- In mathematics, there is algebra, trigonometry, statistics, limit, continuity and differentiability, complex numbers and quadratic equations.
- In chemistry, states of matter, atomic structure, chemical bonding and molecular structure, chemical thermodynamics and chemistry in real life.
- In physics, law of motion, work, energy and power, gravitation, properties of states of matter and oscillation.
For master’s courses, candidates must prepare in accordance with their bachelor’s program for the respective course in which they wish to be admitted. In a nutshell, candidates should have the basic knowledge of their respective subject.
There are a number of books for CUSAT 2022, to which candidates can refer, including sample documents and question bank books. Aspirants should refer to NCERT, solutionsF notions of physics by HC Verma, Organic Chemistry Textbook and NCERT Model from Arihant Publication and Mathematics for Class 12 by RD Sharma. These are the books that cover the wide range of topics that are supposed to be asked for in the entrance exam.
The CUSAT 2022 exam will be conducted in computer-based test mode and its duration will be three hours. The examination paper will consist of two sections which include Paper I and Paper II. The paper will consist of multiple choice questions and for each correct answer the candidate will be rewarded with three points and there will be a negative mark of 1 point in case of an incorrect answer.